Summit180, our property & casualty claims resolution platform provides insurers total control over claims processing, for better visibility, faster turnaround, lower costs, and improved customer experience.
Summit180 makes it easy to implement a process-oriented quality management cycle, giving insurers real-time control of the claims resolution process, capturing full visibility of the QC cycle, including resource, customer and process management, along with detailed business analytics that make it easier to optimize and streamline processes to deliver leaner, more efficient and profitable operations.
While we’re insurer-focused, our cloud-based SaaS platform is also relentlessly focused on delivering a better claims experience to all stakeholders, including adjusters and policyholders.
- Cloud-based SaaS platform
- Access 24/7 from any device
- Secure login; Federal and State compliance
- Role-based data access for transparent communication with stakeholders, from insurer to policyholder
- Scalable, single management pane
- Streamlined, collaborative visibility to cases with automated case history, status and terms tracking
- Real-time advanced analytics, performance metrics and executive dashboards
- Cost-time cycle reduction
- Manage staff and outsourced resource performance in real-time
- Collaborative workspace, notes, task and calendar hub
- Mobile-first, responsive design
- Improved quality management cycle and customer satisfaction